GG COVID SAFE PLAN – Policies & Procedures
GG COVID SAFE PLAN
Policies & Procedures
- All clients who come to a GG appointment must agree to disclose all their contact details including addresses. Record keeping is compulsory to operate during STAGE 1.
- All clients and myself upon arrival and leaving my house will have to use my 75% alcohol-based hand sanitizer provided at the front door.
- All clients must come to their appointment on time and alone. Children, partners, family and friends will not be permitted to attend with you due to the 1.5m social distancing rule.
- All Clients will need to keep their shoes on during their appointment.
- All services touched by myself and client will be sterilized and wiped with hospital grade disinfectant after each service. Glen 20 will be sprayed on the waxing bed and a new bed sheet used per client.
- All clients experiencing cold or flu like or COVID19 symptoms MUST reschedule their appointment until a time they are well and out of quarantine.
- If you wish to wear a mask please bring one to your appointment as I will not be supplying them.
- Lets all abide by these rules and stay safe so businesses can continue to operate.